The Right Way To Reclaim Mis-sold PPI Via AFSG Ltd Without Having The Original Policy number
Claim Back up to 30 Years of mis-sold PPI
No Original Paperwork Required
There’s a chance that if a person has had credit cards, home loan arrangement or personal loan anytime in the past 12 yrs you have been mis-sold payment protection insurance. Payment protection insurance had been supposed to be protection to provide obligations if a person fell into some sort of monetary difficulties resulting from illness or perhaps unemployment. The actual widespread mis-selling of PPI started when workers who were on sizeable commission rates began to distribute PPI to those who had been unable to claim, for instance the self-employed as well as retirees. It was also typical for vendors to say the best way a borrowing arrangement might be agreed upon was by obtaining ppi. Nearly all fiscal corporations in the UK were definitely responsible for PPI mis-selling.
We’ve very many years experience of getting back PPI and can assist you to reclaim any cash you may wind up being owed including interest fees. You won’t be required to offer any sort of original paperwork or the financial loans policy number to create a claim. We pride ourselves on having the capacity to claim further back as compared to most other PPI claim outifts, in some cases we have managed to claim as much as Twelve years of Payment protection insurance. If you feel you have a PPI claim, Recover Your Money Ltd can quickly and efficiently help you claim any money that you are owed.
There’s a possibility that you were mis-sold PPI if
- The PPI agreement was put on your loan with out your actual knowledege
- It had not been mentioned that Payment Protection was in fact non-compulsory
- You wrongly were made to think that a loan might possibly be awarded more readily in the event that Payment protection insurance was in fact present
- You weren’t notified regarding any specific exeptions to claiming Payment protection insurance such as health conditions and self employment
- At no point were you advised how the ppi contract would stop prior to finance was actually repaid
- That you would need to pay back interest charges on your Payment protection insurance arrangement if it was added to the financing wasn’t pointed out
- You felt forced towards paying for ppi
To make a no documents PPI Claim with AFSG Ltd just fill in the form on this page and we will contact you shortly.