Reclaim Payment Protection Insurance Via The Cooperative Bank Without The Need Of Paperwork
Claim Back up to 30 Years of mis-sold PPI
No Original Paperwork Required
There exists a chance that if one has had credit cards, home loan contract or financial loan anytime in the past 12 yrs you have been mis-sold payment protection insurance. PPI was basically meant to be an insurance to grant repayments when someone fell into some type of financial difficulties because of health problems or perhaps joblessness. The prevalent mis-selling of Payment protection insurance started when workers who had been on huge commission rates began to sell Payment protection insurance to those who had been ineligible to claim, for instance the self-employed and retired people. Payment protection insurance was routinely mis-sold as a result of suggesting to the borrower that PPI was a requirement of the financial loan contract. Nearly all fiscal institutions in the UK were guilty of PPI mis-selling.
We’ve got several years experience of getting back PPI and can certainly help you claim back any cash you might be owed which includes interest fees. Absolutely no records or even original agreements will be necessary for us to produce a claim for you, we will not even require the original policy number. We pride ourselves on being in position to claim even further back than almost every other PPI claim businesses, in some instances we’ve managed to claim around Twelve years of Payment protection insurance. If you feel you have a PPI claim, Recover Your Money Ltd can quickly and efficiently help you claim any money that you are owed.
You have been most likely mis-sold Payment protection insurance if:
- Payment Protection was basically put on your loan with out your agreement or knowledge
- You had been encouraged to take Payment protection insurance even while it was not appropriate for you
- You were definitely made to feel that PPI was a compulsory requirement and would undoubtedly dramatically help to increase your likelihood of obtaining a financial loan
- You were not instructed about any exceptions to claiming PPI for example health conditions and self employment
- You were not warned that you’d have to pay interest on the PPI when it was added onto the finance
To put together a no records and documents Payment protection insurance Claim with The Cooperative Bank simply just fill in the form on this page and we will contact you shortly.