How You Can Claim Back PPI Via Britannia Building Society With No Original Paperwork
Claim Back up to 30 Years of mis-sold PPI
No Original Paperwork Required
You will find there’s a chance that if you have had credit cards, house loan contract or financial loan sometime in the previous 12 years you have been mis-sold payment protection insurance. PPI was meant to be an insurance coverage to offer payments if an individual fell into some form of monetary difficulty as a consequence of sickness or maybe unemployment. The prevalent mis-selling involving Payment protection insurance begun when workers who were on large commissions started to provide Payment protection insurance to the individuals who were ineligible to claim, such as the self-employed and also retired persons. A dishonest practice was to inform the client that the loan product could only be applied for along with payment protection added. Nearly all fiscal companies in the United Kingdom have been guilty of PPI mis-selling.
If you think you might have been mis-sold Payment protection insurance we can help you to claim back every pound along with any interest fees you may be owed. You will not need to produce any original forms or even the loans policy number to create a claim. Our company has been able to claim in some cases up to Twelve years of mis-sold Payment protection insurance for our own customers. Having specialised in bank complaints from more than 13 years, Recover Your Money Ltd can help you reclaim monies owed from mis-sold PPI.
You have been probably mis-sold Payment protection insurance if:
- A Payment protection insurance contract was included with the loan with out your actual knowledege
- You had been made to feel that Payment protection insurance was actually a condition and would undoubtedly dramatically improve your own probability of finding a personal loan
- You were not instructed concerning any exclusions to claiming Payment protection insurance such as health conditions and self employment
- At no time had you been advised that your particular payment protection insurance agreement would complete before the financial loan was repaid
- The fact that you would have to pay back interest fees on your Payment protection insurance arrangement if it was included in the borrowed funds was never referred to
- You felt pressured in to paying for payment protection insurance
To put together a no documents Payment protection insurance Claim with Britannia Building Society simply fill in the form on this page and we will make contact with you shortly.