Creating A Tesco Personal Finance PPI Claim But Without The Original Documents
Claim Back up to 30 Years of mis-sold PPI
No Original Paperwork Required
Banking institutions for quite some time were definitely guilty of mis-selling PPI, we can provide help to reclaim what you’re owed. PPI is usually made available to individuals in order that they’re able to satisfy their loan repayment schedules at times of economic trouble for example loss of employment or perhaps certain illness. The extensive mis-selling associated with Payment protection insurance begun when employees who had been on huge commission rates begun to distribute Payment protection insurance to individuals that were ineligible to claim, such as self-employed and retired persons. Insurance was on a regular basis mis-sold by simply telling the client that Payment protection insurance would be a necessity for the financial loan contract. PPI has been mis-sold by just about almost every lending company within the British Isles.
We are able to help you to claim back any money you most likely are due from any mis-sold PPI policy this includes interest. No records or even original paperwork will be necessary for us to generate a claim to suit your needs, we won’t even need the original policy number. We take great pride in being in position to claim even further back compared to almost every other PPI claim outifts, in some circumstances we have managed to claim around Twelve years of PPI. Recover Your Money Ltd is one of the U.K.’s leading PPI claim specialists with over 13 years experience dealing with bank complaints.
There is a pretty good possibility that you were mis-sold PPI if
- A Payment protection insurance plan had been added to your loan without your actual knowledege
- Though it was in fact pretty clear PPI had not been best suited you were still advised to consider it
- You were not notified regarding any exeptions to claiming Payment protection insurance such as medical ailments and self employment
- At no point had you been informed of the fact that ppi agreement would stop prior to when the financial loan was paid back
- You weren’t advised that you’d be required to pay interest on the Payment protection insurance when it was added onto the finance
To make a no documents Payment protection insurance Claim with Tesco Personal Finance just fill in the form on this page and we will make contact with you shortly.