Creating A First Active PPI Claim Without The Presence Of Original Paperwork
Claim Back up to 30 Years of mis-sold PPI
No Original Paperwork Required
There exists a likelihood that if a person has had a credit card, mortgage loan contract or bank loan at some point in the past twelve years that you have been mis-sold payment protection insurance. PPI was basically an insurance sold to people to ensure that they were still able to meet their finance installments should they came across some sort of economic issues such as redundancy or health issues. The frequent mis-selling regarding Payment protection insurance started when workers that were on sizeable commissions began to promote PPI to the individuals who were ineligible to claim, for example the self-employed as well as retired persons. It was also common for vendors to claim that the best way a personal loan might be agreed was by obtaining payment protection insurance. PPI had been mis-sold by just about almost every commercial lender throughout the British Isles.
We are able to assist you to reclaim money you may well be due from your mis-sold PPI policy including interest. No written documents or even original paperwork will be required for us to generate a claim for you, we will not even need the original policy number. Almost all PPI claims management agencies will advise you that one could claim as many as 6 years of PPI, we have in many cases had the capacity to claim up to Twelve years for our clients. If you feel you have a PPI claim, Recover Your Money Ltd can quickly and efficiently help you claim any money that you are owed.
You have been probably mis-sold Payment protection insurance if:
- The Payment protection insurance agreement ended up being put on the loan without your actual knowledege
- The PPI Agreement had not been sold as being an non-compulsory extra
- You were made to assume that PPI was a condition and would most likely considerably improve your personal chances of getting a financial loan
- You were offered PPI regardless of being unable to make a claim resulting from an ongoing health issue or being self employed
- You were not advised that you would need to pay interest for the Payment protection insurance in the event it was combined with the loan
- You felt pressured in to obtaining payment protection insurance
To put together a no documents PPI Claim with First Active just fill in the form on this page and we will contact you shortly.